This Power System transmission line trainer module is designed to study the transmission line parameters, performance and protections with R and motor load. This Electrical Power Transmission Line Training System Consists Of
- Generating Station Module
- Artificial Transmission line model (400 Km)
- Receiving Station Module
- Fixed VAR Compensation Module
- Measurement and Protection Section Module
- RL Load
- 3 Phase / 1 KVA / alternator coupled with suitable AC motor with necessary drive (for Prime mover) is provided as transmission line input.
- Artificial Transmission line- 3Phase
- Fixed VAR Compensation Module consists of shunt capacitors for voltage control and shunt reactor for Ferranti effect compensation
- Digital AC Voltmeter is provided for sending end voltage (Vs) & Receiving end voltage (Vr) measurements
- Digital AC ammeter is provided for sending end current (Is) &Receiving end current (Ir) measurements
- One number of Digital Phase Angel meter is provided to measure,Phase angle between Vs & Is,Phase angle between Vs & Vr Phase angle between Vs & Ir,Load side Phase angle.
- Over current & OV/UV Relay is provided as protection of receiving end or Load
- One number of Fixed RL /Motor load is provided-2A Capacity