This unit is designed to test the di-electric strength of transformer oil ( oil break down test). This set up consists of
Type Transformer oil test kit
Capacity 60KVA Center tap earthed.
Mode Automatic (Motorized) type & Manual type Both
Make Power Lab / Others
- The standard oil cup provided with the set is as per IS 6792 i.e. High Impact Methyle Mathacrylate (Acrylic) test cup along with removable Mushroom Head Electrodes, GO & NO GO gauge to adjust Electrode gap.
- The H.V. Transformer used in the set is a Resin Encapsulated HT Transformer. The Transformer is so designed that the short circuit current of the secondary is more than 20mA at all output voltage above 15KV.
- The stepless voltage regulator is of toroidal autotransformer ensuring maximum efficiency and harmonic free output voltage.
- The set is enclosed in a easy to handle fine industrial finish rugged MS box.
- Clear Plastic Lid through which the oil is observed while testing.
- Panel Lamps are provided to indicate various conditions i.e. “MAINS ON” “H.T. ON”.
- For more details/Purchase-Contact US